5.04.2011

BlizzCon 2011!

Posted by Scotty Fields on 1:48 PM

The chance to get BlizCon tickets for this year is almost here! Blizzard is offering up the tickets at their website with two chances this month - May 21st and May 25th. I was fortunate enough to go last year for my first time and I had a blast.

I know Blizzard has caught a lot of flak in the last couple of years about this event but I thought it was the best thing I have done in my young (ok, not so young) life. The atmosphere was incredible, the venue was perfect and the experience was an epic one.

I hope that we can be fortunate enough to get tickets to this year's event. Good luck to everyone trying and I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

I bet you know how many days until blizcon don't you?

My son is sooo into gaming too! Even though he went to a buddy's house tonight, he would rather stay home and play games!

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too! I will be having ten days of GREAT giveaways starting tomorrow! Hope you'll enter some or all!

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

@Tiffany yes I do. I hope I can win tickets though or there won't be a point in counting down days.

@Nancy I feel the same way sometimes honestly. I guess I'm just a big kid :-)

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Search Site