12.12.2011

Skyrim: Video Game of the Year - IG Minecraft Server - Holiday Video Games

Posted by Scotty Fields on 1:49 PM

Skyrim won Spike TV's Video Game of the Year Award
I can summarize my feelings for this game in one over-used, but indisputable word: Epic.  The game's story, it's characters, playability, graphics and everything I can think of are incredible.  I have had an unbelievable time playing this game but I will undoubtedly get lost in the vast amount of content it has to offer.  Way to go Bethesda!

I thought that Portal 2 deserved a game of the year award but, as I mentioned, I think timing was a big factor  for Skyrim.  I'm not saying it isn't a good game but Portal 2 could have given it a bit of a run had they been released at the same time.  What are your thoughts?

The Official Immortal Gamer Minecraft Server
For those of you who are Minecraft lovers, IG will be hosting it's own Minecraft server sometime in the near future.  We are working through the initial setup process and I will keep you updated as we move toward an official open date.

What would you like to see in a Minecraft server?  Share your experiences if you have any with good/bad servers that you have been a part of in the past.

Rockband 3 - Once again in my XBox
I have started rocking out once again with my Gibson.  My Gibson Xbox Guitar that is.  I seem to always end up playing this game (or a variation thereof) during the holiday season.  I'm sure Harmonix is thrilled to have my contribution during the holidays.

Do the holidays have the same effect on you?  What games do you always go back to during the holiday season?

Although they are wonderful, the holidays have eaten up a considerable amount of my blogging time.  I have also been checking out a slew of great games that have been released in the last couple of weeks.  What games are you looking forward to the most as Christmas draws near?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Search Site